Small Business Mastermind Groups can be business changing and challenging, which in turn can take your business to the next level very fast.
Are you a small business or sole trader?
Would you like to have a group of business people who can act as your objective ‘board of directors’ who will support you, challenge you, be understanding and act as a catalyst for growth of your business?
Have you read Napoleon Hill’s timeless classic In this book, written in the early 1900’s, he introduces the concept of business people coming together in MasterMind Groups.
He wrote … “No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind.”
WHAT Is Business MasterMind Groups?
The Business Mastermind Groups have an energy all their own. Participants need to be committed to attending all sessions and supporting each other’s growth. This is crucial if the group is to work and progress. The group is made up of your peers who will give feedback, help brainstorm new possibilities, and set up accountability structures that keep everyone focused and on track.
The one thing that stands out in the Business MasterMind Groups is that participants challenge each other to move their business to the next level via brainstorming, discussion, supporting and having total honesty with each other. Being supportive of each other, along with playing devil’s advocate at times, can help move a business forward faster than would have happened without the group.
You will not only improve your business and personal life but also will gain tremendous insights, which can be life changing in any business.
What would you expect to get from the Business MasterMind Group?
- Renewed confidence, experience and skills;
- Real growth in your business and personal life;
- An instant and valuable support network;
- A sense of shared endeavor in understanding that you are not alone;
- Learn how to work ‘on’ your business, not ‘in’ it;
- Designing and creating your business to be the way you want it to be.
Who Should Attend? People who:
- Want their business to excel greater that it is now
- Have a similar skill and/or success level
- Have the desire and inspiration to make your year extraordinary
- Want a supportive team of business partners
- Can keep you accountable to reach or exceed your goals
- Are passionate about life and work and want to overcome their fear of change.
HOW and WHERE Do We MEET?
The Brisbane Mastermind Groups meet fortnightly for three hours. During this time we discuss what successes we have had since our last meeting, what goals we wish to set for the short term future, a brainstorming activity for one of participants, a business challenge one of the participants are experiencing as well as a scrumptious meal!
A Group needs to have highly-motivated people who are willing to ask for what they need and be prepared to give help and support to each other.
The Brisbane Mastermind Groups create a win-win situation for all participants. New friendships develop and everyone grows because of the support and encouragement of this Group.